Uniform, PE Kit and Equipment
The Academy takes great pride in its uniform and the appearance of our students. Please ensure that you always wear the correct Academy uniform at all times.
- Black Academy blazer
- Black Academy tank top/long sleeved black Academy jumper or black Academy cardigan
- White shirt
- Academy school tie
- Black tailored trousers or black straight skirt (knee length)
- Black shoes (plain black footwear)
- School bag
- Student planner
- White Academy polo shirt
- Black Academy shorts
- Black football socks
- Black/red Academy rugby shirt (boys)
- Black Academy fleece (girls)
- Plain Black tracksuit bottoms (optional)
- Shin pads and gum shield
- Suitable indoor/outdoor footwear
Hair and Jewellery
- One pair of small ear studs only in the ear lobe (i.e. no hoops, drops, spikes or stretchers)
- Any piercings beyond one small stud in the ear lobe must have a clear retainer in
- No rings, bracelets or necklaces
- All items of jewellery must be removed during PE, Science and Design Technology and if requested by other subjects due to health and safety requirements.
Speak to the Leader of Year in confidence if there are any financial or other problems that prevent your child from having the correct uniform or equipment.
Students are allowed to bring a mobile phone into the Academy. If mobile phones are brought into school it is the student's responsibility to look after it. Mobile phones should only be used at social times (morning break / lunchtime) or in lessons when students are directed to do so by their teacher.