Mr Moggan thanked all for attending and repeated what he was looking for from all council members:
- Proactive in supporting the department and helping make ideas happen.
- Offering ideas on what the department can improve for students.
- Speaking to classmates and peers to find out their ideas on school sport.
- Sharing what the council is discussing and the progress it is making in assemblies and around school.
- Creating and updating a sports council noticeboard so all of the school community can be kept up to date with progress.
All Sports Council members to be role models around the whole school not just in PE.