The Parent Forum is a partnership between parents and the Academy. It is a valuable way to share ideas, views and make suggestions for improvement.
The aims of the Parent Forum are to:
- work together to improve the education provided for our children
- share information, knowledge and skills
- meet in a supportive environment
- further improve communications between parent/carers and staff/governors
Items for discussion will be suggested by both parent/carers as well as the Academy. Research has shown that students perform better when parents are involved in their education.
Join the Parent Forum
If you would like to be a part of the Parent Forum, please email email@example.com and provide:
- Your name
- Your contact details
- The name of your child and year they are in
THE NEXT PARENT FORUM MEETING IS ON THURSDAY 24TH MAY AT 17:30 - if you would like to attend please email: firstname.lastname@example.org