The Academy takes great pride in its uniform and the appearance of our students. Please ensure that you always wear the correct Academy uniform at all times.
- Black Academy blazer
- Black Academy tank top/long sleeved black Academy jumper or black Academy cardigan
- White shirt
- Academy school tie
- Black tailored trousers (no jeans, leggings or jeggings) or black straight skirt (knee length skirt)
- Black shoes
- White Academy polo shirt
- Black Academy shorts
- Black football socks
- Black/red Academy rugby shirt
- Black Academy fleece
- Plain Black tracksuit bottoms (optional)
- Shin pads and gum shield
- Suitable indoor/outdoor footwear
- Plain black sports leggings (optional)
- School bag
Speak to the Leader of Year in confidence if there are any financial or other problems that prevent your child from having the correct uniform or equipment.
- No extreme hairstyles or inappropriate hair colours will be allowed. Hair should be natural colours, patterns and styles.
- Discreet make up may be worn if it is natural colours.
- Nail varnish and nail extensions are not permitted.
Piercing and Jewellery
- All facial piercing are prohibited
- One pair of small ear studs only in the ear lobe (i.e no hoops, drops, spikes or stretchers).
- Any piercings beyond one small stud in the ear lobe must have a clear retainer in.
- No rings, bracelets or necklaces
Students may bring their mobile phones and smart devices into the Academy, however, it is then their responsibility to look after them. Mobile phones and smart devices must be kept out of sight in bags and not used by students during the Academy day. This includes lesson times, break, lunch, before the start and at the end of the day. If a student has a mobile phone it will be confiscated and returned to the student at the end of the day following a C4 detention.